Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Why I wouldn't like to live in a utopia

I wouldn't like to live in a utopia because there won't be much real survivor.  Nothing really new.  Everything will be like yesterday.  A utopia is perfect but in a way it's not perfect there`s always a bad thing with a utopia for example Atlantis it sank to the bottom of the ocean. Everybody would be the same.  Everything would be too easy.  Like I know if there is an easy way someone will take it and I know that as a fact.  Like I know utopia is perfect but I like some damage like the other day in a book I'm reading people are living longer and there won't be enough room and soon start killing people cause there isn't much room.  Also there has to be some damage in life like earth quakes let's say it's a beautiful day then bad things happen and people don't know what to about it.  I could be wrong but yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment