Wednesday, February 4, 2015

giver chapter 17 and 18

okay in chapter 17 so Jonas stopped taking his pills and he's feeling embarrassed and guilty.  and having many dreams.  then he went to find Asher and he did then Jonas saw them playing but with imaginary guns.  my reaction is that well surprised that the kids know what guns are and Jonas just getting a memory from a war going on the seeing little kids playing with imagery guns im guessing Jonas is feeling nervous scared or maybe depressed about this.  my question is kinda my reaction like what if the kids get more upset with guns and use one (which is highly on likely).






For chapter 18 the giver and Jonas talk about Rosemary she was released actually she asked to be realsed because the giver gave her sad terrifying memories for example having a child being taking away from there parents the giver didn't want to do that but it was his Job he said he gave her happy memories at the end of each session but one day she kissed him on the cheek then left asked to be realsed.  my reaction is that I feel bad for the giver in the book he loved her a lot




For chapter 18 Jonas and the giver talked about the faulier the last receiver named Rosemary and why she left he did the same thing with Jonas like he did with Rosemary.  My reaction is that I feel bad for the giver because it sounded like he really loved her she left and never came back she kissed him on the cheek then was released.  my question is how did they get all these memories if all these people are dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment