Tuesday, March 3, 2015

sorry late for color essay. Blue brings calm, life ,and songs to dance to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue is my favorite color because it represents water in my life, the song blue and swimming.

The color blue represents water in my life.  I like to hear the ocean wave hit against the rock and make noise to me its pretty calm.  Water (blue) also brings life for example crops food (same thing) etc.  also once after i`m done with practice (gymnastics) I drink water so I won`t be dehydrated which is sometimes blue.

                                                           psst hint below link to song!
The color represents a song called blue I find it interesting OK to listen and kinda dance to.  I like this song cause I sometimes feel like this and I know how this person feels.  I like the song blue because it sounds electronic (I love electronic songs) and I love fast songs so much.


Also I like wearing blue not only cause I look good in it but the color blue also calms the brain and i think it is true it could be one of one of those things like tell you a lie but your brain tells you its totally real.  It makes me feel calm cool refreshing and sometimes dull and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment