Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Feeling lonely

Sometimes you feel lonely that sometimes no one cares about you.but hey someone would die for you someone that wants to be your friend but just scared.  trust me i know how you feel wanting to be someones friend but to scared what they will think of me.  Also hey if your someone like this I know how you feel.  If you feeling to do anything to get at least someone attention try to walk up to a person and try talking to them.  always keep your head and show i`m strong and that no matter my head will stay up no matter what.  I use to think showing what I can do could make people start liking me but I know now that well it doesn't help for me.  It might help for some people.  Some people might think that your weird like me.  Try not to talk in a weird voice try to understand the jokes that they are talking about.  Then try to make one your self.  Most people judge by the way you look these days (I thinking so far).  Try to wear cloths that match your personality like for example you are mostly happy then maybe wear some bright shirts to maybe show that hey I'm happy.    but don`t forget there is someone out there that has the same problem and also there are some people that do care for you. and hey always have a smile.  don`t think about the sad things just look forward if you always have a glum face people don`t want that just think happy thoughts.  A day is wasted without a smile.  try to join a sport if you want to because your mostly to meet new people and a sport can help you get you mind off of things that you don`t want to think about. and it can make you strong.  and challenge you to do that and keep your grades trust me its kinda hard for me.  also stay away sad songs.                                                                                                                                                                                        http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EThulCr1cv8 
                                                                this song starts sad but it becomes to be a very good song(to me hahaha)  don't forget to smile.  laughing is the best medicine. :-)  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment