Tuesday, December 9, 2014

kendras dairy

Dear diary today we are at my grandpa and grandma house and we've never met them my grandpa its`t really nice but hes nice enough.  Seth told me about this old lady tied up in a rope and only had a few of her teeth.  I cant believe Seth went into the forest after our grandpa told us not to.  Seth told me all these things like a tree falling and there was no wind.  i didn't hear a smash so of course hes lying i`m sure of it.  OK never mind today we saw a allot of butterflies drinking milk.  Seth and I decided to take a drink so we did and we started to see Fairies.  all of them were different colors they were beautiful.  there wings shined in the sun.  we asked grandpa if this milk had a drug in it but he said no it is a magical milk he told us all this stuff about Fable Haven and what it is and that its a magical world and their are other keepers on how they connect to Fable Haven.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6zoaHoUcYc

No comments:

Post a Comment